Witness Information Form – Income Security Appeal
Complete this form if you plan to bring a witness (other than yourself) to your hearing. If you expect to bring more than one witness, send us additional copies of this form OR use extra pages. You can find this form on the Tribunal’s website here: https://www.sst-tss.gc.ca/en/your-appeal/social-security-tribunal-forms
IMPORTANT: If you are bringing a witness, you are responsible for notifying them of the date and time of the hearing.
How to submit this application
Send us a copy of this form by email, fax, or mail.
1‑855‑814‑4117 (toll-free in Canada and the United States)
1‑613‑941‑5121 (long distance charges may apply)
Social Security Tribunal of Canada
PO Box 9812
Ottawa ON K1G 6S3
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-877-227-8577 (toll-free in Canada or the United States) or 1-613-437-1640 (from outside Canada and the United States – long distance charges may apply).
TTY–for those who are deaf or hard of hearing:1-866-873-8381 (toll-free in Canada and the United States) or1-613-948-8181 (from outside Canada and the United States – long distance charges may apply).
You can call us from 7:00a.m. to 7:00p.m. Eastern Time – Monday to Friday. Please leave a message if we can’t answer the phone and we’ll call you back.
- Email is the fastest way to send us information.
- You must tell us if your contact information changes. If we can’t reach you, we may proceed in your absence.
- Keep all letters or documents we send you. They are numbered for easy reference and will be needed at your hearing.
- If you change your representative, tell us right away.
- Everything you send us must be in either English or French: If you need information about translation, visit our website here: www.sst-tss.gc.ca/en/your-appeal/interpreters-and-translation